7.18.2004

An Evening Out on the L

Ohhhhhh, Maaaaaan...  Tonight was crazy fun :) 
 
Jordan picked me up, and chatted our way to Bev. Center...  We were going from the parking lot to the restaurant that we were meeting up at, when we were stopped by a woman from Denmark (her name was Malou) who said, "Excuse me..." and I thought she was gonna ask for directions or something, since Bev. Center can be a big touristy place...  but no... she wanted to know how she can get a cab...  We were like uh...  you can't really catch cabs by raising your hand or something, like NY or DC... and I was telling her that there's a guy by the escalators that calls cabs for people, and she said he wouldn't do it for her... which is weird... but regardless...  we told her that she could call a cab company and saw a cab going by so we tried to remember the number, but she said she doesn't know how to dial the international number from her Denmark cell phone...  so I dialed the number, but the number was wrong? or something?  or we didn't know the area code or something...  she couldn't get on them either...  We did that for like 2 more cabs, b/c all of them had passangers already, and when I finally got a cab operator person they were like, "Uh, we don't go all the way to Bev. Center (which is REALLY WEIRD b/c we just that cab number across the street from Bev. Center)." so Jordan dials 411 on HIS cell phone, then gets connected to the company, but then hands ME the phone b/c he doesn't want to talk to the cab people(WEIRDO :P), and I finally called a cab for her... hehe... She said lots of thank yous and went to wait for the cab...  Then, we finally crossed the street to PF Changs and waited for Schadi and Yohei...
 
We got seated and ordered a lot of foood... heheh... Everything was DELICIOUS! hehe...  This was kind of my bday present to Schadi (I was gonna pay for her dinner) then we found out that Jordan's bday was also in July, so I paid for him too...  then I paid for Yohei too, for his birthday -- haha, I dunno when his bday is...  hehe...  We had a great time catching up with each other :)  we talked about how we were all aspiring to be music majors at one point, but all of us actually... QUIT hahaha...  we exchanged crazy profs stories... hehe...  like how Jordan had one who'd beat him up if he didn't play right or well, and schadi and i talked about our crazy teacher... hehe... 
 
Afterwards, we went to a boba place (Jordan paid for all of us... hehe... Thanks Jordan!) and spent awhile just chatting our heads off...  hehe...  I feel like Yohei might have been bored... ahah... only because we started talking about people from high school... hahaha... you know how THAT goes...  hehe... 
 
We even talked about politics ahhahaha...  it was fun...  It's always fun hanging with Jordan and Schadi... haha... not that we did it too often in high school -- but when we did, it was always fun... hehehe... and this time was no different...
 
Miguel didn't come b/c he was hanging w/ Schadi's dad... hehe
 
Yay for Schadi, Yohei, and Jordan!  hehehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home